Friday, February 3, 2012

Kick-off to the Weekend

It was a really fun day.

Spent the day with friends.  We are calling the 1st Friday of every month, "First Friday".

I know, such an original name.

Our main purpose of getting together each "First Friday" is to get more scrapbooking done.

We do a lot of talking and laughing.  I did organize some if my pictures on the computer today.

And I got some knitting done.  I at least feel like I was a bit productive.

Then, tonight I was fortunate enough to get together with my sissy and a couple of our friends who just happen to be stepmother/stepdaughter.

We had dinner at a great local restaurant and spent the night talking and laughing.

I am exhausted from all the laughing I did today.

I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends--and that includes my sissy.

Now, I am off to bed!

potd #32.  Guess who we're rooting for in the Superbowl?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment