Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cough, Sniffle, Sneeze

Hubby & I just started watching the movie Contagion about 20 minutes ago.

Safe to say that after this movie I am going to be convinced every little sniffle, cough, or sneeze is deadly.

Well, maybe I'm being a little dramatic.  Or maybe not.

I'll let you know.

Of course, I am still fighting this cold.  The Zicam seems to be working really well so far.  Though, I have developed a cough today.

It's probably deadly.

Or not.

See, I am in no way dramatic at all.

Both the girls had colds last week, which is where my cold has come from.  And they both are still alive and kicking.

So, most likely I am going to survive.

D had quite a cough last Thursday.  She sounded just like a seal.  Bark, Bark instead of cough, cough.

Because of that cough and her touch of asthma(thanks hubby), she started her nebulizer on Friday.  And it is working like a charm.  Her cough is just about gone.

We will continue the nebulizer until it's completely gone for 2-3 days.

She is a trooper.  While doing this treatment before school today, she kept herself busy for the 5 minutes drawing peace signs and writing "Peace Rocks" in cursive.

Before we started watching Contagion, I was going to do a sweet post on how much a part music plays in our lives.  Oh well, I'll save that for another day.

Off to watch thousands of fictional people die of some mysterious disease.

Hopefully I will sleep tonight without any crazy dreams.

potd #52.  See, doesn't it look extra pretty with colored foil eggs.  Love the colors.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two things: give me that white candy dish please. i love it more than you do. and it looks sooooo pretty with all those chocolate eggs in it.

    and Contagion? i can't believe you're watching that...you'll be walking around in a bubble for weeks now.....i wanted to, after i saw it!!!! k and i didn't want to touch anything for months =]

    p.s. i deleted my original comment because it had a typo in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no! you may not have that candy dish. You may come look at it, but don't even think about touching it.

    contagion--not good, definitely could send somebody over the edge if they are a germaphobe!

    ReplyDelete