Monday, February 27, 2012

Bushwacked

Boy it feels good to finally sit after a long day.

The day started off slow because of my lack of coffee this morning.  Also, for someone who isn't an eat breakfast right when I get up person, I woke up starving. Hungry as in one of the first things I thought of as I was waking up was "boy am I hungry".

The girls were also a little slow moving.  It took quite a bit of coaxing to get them out of bed.  They did finally get up, but it was under serious protest.

After dropping the girls off to school I went to have my blood drawn.  There was not much of a wait.

Once finished, I headed to the girls school where I helped each class finish their Snow Creatures.  Both came out great.  I will have to remember to bring my camera to school and take some pictures of both.

Then, I had the quietest part of my day.  From about 1:15-2:45.  And that was it.

Today is dance class for the girls.  They are taking a jazz class and while it's ok, I think this may be the last year they do dance.  Who knows, though.  They could surprise me and want to take a class next year. At least if they decide to stop, they will get their 5 year trophy this coming June.

After dance, we headed to our 1st of 4 Monday night lacrosse clinics.  D & E did great and just loved the new goggles they bought with Hubby yesterday.

Somehow, we managed to fit a BLT wrap in on the way to the clinic at the high school.  Phew.

Best part of the day came for D during lacrosse.  Because she had to wear her mouth guard, her tooth that was a little loose became really loose.

Loose like she pulled it without much bleeding when we got home loose.

I have to admit that I didn't even really know it was loose.  I vaguely remember her saying a tooth was loose, but I guess I wasn't really paying attention.  Which is kind of funny.

Obviously we've lost a few teeth around here.  I  can remember back when the girls lost their first few teeth.  They incessantly wiggled and wiggled and wiggled those teeth.  And it's all we heard about until they came out.

Now I obviously don't really pay attention when I am told there is a loose tooth. Definitely up for Mother of the Year with that one.

So, it looks like we will be having a visit by the tooth fairy tonight.

Hopefully the tooth fairy doesn't forget to stop by our house tonight.

potd #56.  Because I was so busy today, I never got a picture taken. This silver box was given to D(E got one too) by a relative of ours.  It is a tooth box.  Perfect for little teeth that fall out.  D's tooth is tucked safe inside waiting for the tooth fairy to come tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment