Saturday, February 25, 2012

She Shoots, She Scores

The girls had basketball this morning.

They are loving it.  They are having lots of fun.

D scored 3 baskets today.  Each time she scored, she would look to the sidelines to catch my eye.

So cute.  And she was so excited.

One of the shots was all net.  Woohoo D!

Of course, today was the day I didn't bring my camera.  Figures.

Next week I will bring it and neither D or E will score.

On our way home E asked how come she didn't score.  I told her she needed to take more shots.  Pretty simple, E.  She's so good about passing to other teammates that she forgets that she can shoot the ball too.

It's fun to watch them have a good time each Saturday morning.

After all the excitement of making her "Snow Creature" yesterday, E decided that she wanted to make some Angry Birds out of Perler Beads.  E loves to bead.  She was quite the busy girl.  She started last night and worked for a good portion of the morning before basketall.


She made a red bird and a green pig.  She even recruited her sister to make a red bird for her.

E's plan is to bring them into school and use them on the blue backdrop we make for the "Snow Creature".  She even made numbers to represent the scores a player receives during the game.

E was incredibly sweet working on the beads.  Amazingly, where she is so impatient in certain things, when it comes to beading she has a mountain of patience.

Tonight the girls went to a sleepover birthday party.  They were very excited all day.

Their friend, M loves to bake.  And she's good.  She bakes cookies, cupcakes, cakes, all sorts of baked goods.  So, for her birthday we got her a mini donut maker. I am hoping she will love it.

And I am hoping I will get to taste a donut sometime.  I'll have to drop M some hints. She's a good sport.  I'll be sure to tell her how much I love donuts.  Any kind of donut.

Hubby & I dropped them off and then went out for a nice dinner at the local burger bar.   The nice thing about having twins is when they are both invited to a sleepover, it's date night for us.

potd #54.  I just love this polka dot gift bag.  And the blue tissue paper.  Very festive. It just says "party".   Can't wait to hear all about the party when I pick the girls up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment