Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dress Rehearsal

This afternoon was the dress rehearsal for the girls' dance recital.

Recital is Saturday.

Very blurry picture.  But, I love E's expression.

D getting her dance moves going.

Cute picture of S, the girls' friend.

The girls did a great job today.  Love the expression on S.  Almost shocked.

Almost done.

Footloose was a fun song for the girls to dance to this year.  And it was cute that there was a little boy in their class.

The finale song this year is Whitney Houstons' "I Wanna Dance With Somebody". It's a great song to finish the show.

And fitting with Whitney Houston passing away earlier this year.

The girls are very excited for their recital.

So excited that they are now telling me that they still want to dance next year.

Huh???

I thought we were done with dance.  Hmmmm.

I think I may let them come down from the recital high before broaching the subject again.

Interesting turn of events.  I will keep you posted on how it turns out.

Ultimately I would love to be done with dance.  But, if they really want to do a class next year I will most likely let them sign up for one.

potd #150.  Love the little cowgirl attitude D is showing.  A cute costume, for sure.

**on a side note, hubby & I ended up picking a completely different color for the exterior of the house than I thought we would.  Instead of going with Alexandria Beige, we decided on Benjamin Moore's Stormy Sky.  Trim color will be an off-white and I *think* the front door will be painted Dinner Party. The painter came to set up the scaffolding today and he is planning to start on Monday.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment