Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here Comes The Sun

Well, after a couple of rainy days the sun finally returned this afternoon.

It wasn't looking so good this morning.

But, by mid-late afternoon the sun finally made an appearance.

And from the looks of the 5 day forecast, the sun is here to stay.

Looking forward to some nice sunny days.

We've been pretty cloudy and rainy lately.  Which really can make me cranky.

Gotta say I really need the sunshine.  Changes my mood tremendously.

With the sun shining, the girls & I headed over to see my dad tonight.

He just returned from being in Florida for the winter.

He's a snowbird.

It's good to have him back.

After a nice, but quick visit, the girls and I headed over to their lacrosse game.

D played goalie in the 1st half of the game.  I have to say I get very nervous when my kids play goalie.

D spying me on the sidelines taking pictures.

This was during the pre-game practice.  She's got a bit of attitude in this picture.

I think something along the lines of, "really mom, more pictures" was being said to me.

I ignored her.



 E is #4.  She got the opportunity to play a few face-offs tonight.

She loved it.

And she scored her first goal ever tonight.

She was very excited.

And I was excited for her.

potd #135.  E fighting for the ball after a face-off.  She got it.  And it wasn't long after this that she scored her goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment