Friday, May 11, 2012

Muses

There are some days when D&E really don't want me to take their pictures.

And then there are days when only D is a smiley girl.

And there are the days when only E is a smiley girl.

Today, they were both smiley for me.

We got home from school and the girls wanted to climb the Birch trees that we have in the front yard.

So they did.

And they were having fun.

So, I quickly ran into the house to get my camera.

Gotta take advantage of moments like this.

When I got back out, I just started snapping away.

And they were fairly happy to pose and smile for me.

E.  Very happy to be climbing a tree.  Ahhhh, to be 8 again.

D.  Love that her hair is getting more and more blonde as she is in the sun.  She looks fabulous in this blue.

I just love the bark on a Birch tree.

potd #130.  Fuzzy picture, but I just love E's smile.  Love this girl so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment