Friday, May 18, 2012

Pardon This Interruption

Double grrrrrr.

Still having computer troubles.

And I have to say I don't like how loud the fan on the laptop seems to be running.

Making me a wee bit nervous.

Going to have to bring in the big guns to help me with this one.

That means Hubby is going to have to get involved.

Good things he lands from a trip to Dallas in 30 minutes.

At some point tomorrow, I will need his help.

This will have to happen after the girls' softball game at 9am.

And a quick visit to the school fair.

Oh, and then after we head to our lacrosse tournament from 12:30-8pm.

Bringing my camera with me tomorrow.

Hoping I am able to actually download those pictures onto the computer tomorrow night.

We'll see what the big guns can do for me tomorrow.

Only picture I took today was with my camera.

Felt a bit odd.

After so many months of taking a picture, or many pictures, on a daily basis it felt very strange to not take any with my actual camera today.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow.  Filled with lots of picture taking.


potd #137.  Chocolate Peanut Butter bars.  These are so yummy.  Made them for Bunco tonight, a special request from our hosts' daughter.  And I made a batch for our lacrosse tournament tomorrow.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment