Monday, May 14, 2012

Cinna-Yum!

Let me start this by saying I love cinnamon.

Cinnamon Toast.  Cinnamon Rolls.  Applesauce with cinnamon.  Cinnamon sugar donuts.

Anything with cinnamon.

So today I went grocery shopping.  Just to pick up a few things.

And I strolled down the cereal aisle.  Looking for a cereal for D&E.

They get bored with the same old, same old.  I wanted to find something new.

I saw that the various varieties of Cheerios were on sale.

Chocolate Cheerios.  Just bought those a couple weeks ago.

Fruity Cheerios.  Bought those last week.  D likes them, E doesn't.  Still have some left.

Looking down the line of Cheerios, the Cinnamon Burst jumped to my attention.

Hmmmm.  Those sound yummy, I thought.

So, I grabbed a box and tossed it into the carriage.

Not thinking too much more about them until we were home tonight.

After dinner, I decided to open the box and have a taste.

Oh boy!  Yummy.  And that was only after I tossed a couple of them into my mouth.

The girls tried them too and both agreed they were delicious.

After tasting a few more, I decided that they reminded me of a churro.  And I love churros.

If you like cinnamon, try them.  If you like cereal, try them.  If you like Cheerios, try them.

Really, just try them no matter what.  They are quite yummy.  And I haven't even had them with milk yet.

potd #133.  My new favorite cereal.  Cinnamon Burst Cheerios.  Is it breakfast time yet?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I will have to try these. I am currently obsessed with mixing peanut butter Cheerios and chocolate Cheerios. I try and convince myself it's a delicious peanut butter cup. lol

    ReplyDelete