Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flower Power

Went to a garden center today with my friend J today.

We bought lots of flowers.

And were very hot.

As in sweat a lot hot.

But, I got some really pretty flowers.

And we went to Sonic after.  The cherry limeade tasted especially good today.  As did the caramel sundae J talked me into.

I guess I will forgive J for talking me into going today and sweating way more than I was ever intending.

Aren't these mini dahlias pretty?  I believe they grow to about 14".  Just perfect for deck planters.

I bought some marigolds for the veggie garden.  They are supposed to deter animals. Hoping they work.  Especially since something munched on my zucchini and yellow squash last year.

Love these pink petunias.  So pretty.

I believe I will be planting them in a bit bigger pot to fit inside my garden chair.  I think the turquoise and pink will look great together.

potd #148.  A red mini dahlia.  Very pretty.  Can't wait to do my planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment