Friday, March 30, 2012

Mini Eggs aka My Easter Candy Downfall

We are enjoying a family night of watching Gilligan's Island.

It really is a classic.  The girls just love it.

And we are watching episodes from the 2nd season, which is now in color.  And the Professor and Mary Ann have made it into the theme song.

The episode we are watching has Zsa Zsa Gabor in it.  The dialogue is so funny. And it is just so funny that people constantly show up on the island and leave.  All without helping them get off the island.


Let me introduce you to my Easter Candy downfall:
Cadbury Mini Eggs.  Oh how yummy you are with your crisp sugar shell and milk chocolate inside.

I have been so good this Easter candy season to not buy any to have to eat at the house.  Because once I do, I can't help myself from eating one every time I walk by the candy dish.

So, I was back at school today to help close and pack up the book fair.  As I was leaving this afternoon, I stopped into the office to sign out.

I was chatting with the secretaries(one of them is a neighbor) and noticed that my neighbor had a bowl of Cadbury Mini Eggs on her desk.

Ruh-roh.

I ate one.  And then I ate a couple more.

At that point I told all of them that they were now watching my spiral down into my Easter candy addiction.

I left before I ate any more.

Isn't that interesting that there seem to be some Cadbury Mini Eggs in a candy dish at the house.

Ruh-roh.

I stopped at the grocery store before picking up the girls at school.  And lo and behold, the Mini Eggs were on sale.

Whatever is a girl supposed to do?  Well, buy the Mini Eggs of course!

And don't they look pretty in my white milk glass candy dish?!?!

Hubby came home and saw them in the dish.  And he said something to the effect of, oh why did you bring those into the house!?!

Hubby has lost 18 lbs. since the beginning of January.  Cadbury Mini Eggs are his downfall too.

I am sure his willpower will be better than mine.

And D&E love them too.  Their willpower is nil.

It's a good thing I waited until a week before Easter to buy our 1st bag.  That's all I am going to say about that.

potd #88.  Ahhh, Cadbury Mini Eggs how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways......blue, white, yellow, pink.  I love all of those colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment