Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friday Finds on St. Patty Saturday

I found some great things on Pinterest this week.

These are called Sour Patch Grapes.  I found them at Pure Sugar.  They look easy & fun.  

I am starting to get the gardening bug.  I can't wait for the weather to really warm up to start working outside.  I found this "What To Plant Now" chart.  It looks like it's going to be very helpful this spring!

Isn't this a great rug from Garnet Hill?  I just love all the colors.  I think I may get the blue or green one for my downstairs bathroom.

This Strawberry Cream Pie is making me long for June.  And fresh strawberries.  I may just eat the whole pie myself.

This would make a fantastic beach bag.  The company is called Dermond Peterson and they have such colorful bags, pillows, prints, kitchen towels, etc.  

potd #75.  Nothing like walking into free face painting at Old Navy today!  The girls & I did a little shopping today.  Our last stop was Old Navy where they were having special events for St. Patrick's Day.  We almost didn't do the face painting, but decided to stop on our way out.  So glad we did!  They were so pleased with their faces.  Happy girls.


2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aunt janice! thanks for stopping by! hope you visit often :-)

    ReplyDelete