Friday, March 2, 2012

First Friday

First Fridays are just so much fun.

As is our routine, I got together today with 5 other friends for most of the day at R's house.

R & C do a great job of actually scrapbooking.

My friend A works from home part-time so she came and was able to get some work done today.  Although she did have to make a phone call at some point and figured she better leave the room for a quieter place.

Apparently we were laughing too much.

J came for a bit before heading off to work.  She did some knitting.  J is the assistant teacher in the pre-school at the elementary school.  She is wonderful with both the 4's and the 3's that she helps teach.

K, who lives in the neighborhood also came.  She actually brought a book thinking she was going to get some reading done today.  That K, she's too funny!  There was no way she was going to get any reading done in this crowd.

Oh, and me, you may ask?  What did I do?  I did some online shopping and some knitting.  I was quite productive.

See, we have too much fun talking and laughing.  It was a good day.

On another note, I thought I would post some of my favorite finds on Pinterest this week.

Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken.  Made this for dinner this week to rave reviews by all.  Served it with Uncle Ben's Wild Rice and steamed green beans.  Delicious.

Frozen Coconut Limeade.  This drink makes me want warm summer days now! What's really funny is that within an hour of pinning this on Pinterest, it had over 60 repins.  Obviously I am not the only one longing for summer.

Rolly Shelf.  I think this is one of the coolest tables.  And you can even make it fit into a corner by maneuvering the tables.

Chicago print.  I absolutely love this print.  I am going to get it and hang it in the dining room with a couple other prints from the same company.

Terrarium.  I kept seeing terrariums all over Pinterest this week.  I love this one. Thinking it will be a project for the weekend.  Might even let the girls make their own.  

Easter Peeps Centerpiece.  Love, love, love this. Definitely going to be putting this together.  Have already been eyeing square glass vases while thrifting. I think one will be coming home with me next week.

Hope you enjoyed my Pinterest finds.  And these were just a few of my pins this week.  Yup, definitely a fan of Pinterest.

potd #60.  At R's, we always have peanut butter M&M's.  They are oh so addicting. Once you start eating them, it's hard to stop.  Love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment