Friday, March 16, 2012

Peeps, Jelly Beans, & Tulips

Bunco tonight.  Tired.

I found an idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago and thought it would be adorable to put together for Easter/Spring.

So, I collected my supplies.

Square Vase. Check.  Bunny Peeps.  Check.  Jelly Beans.  Check.  Tulips. Check.

All set to go.

I put a glass pint jar inside the square vase.  It was the perfect size.  Just enough room to fit the Peeps and jelly beans.

Love the colors of the jelly beans.

Almost there.  Love the purple Peeps bunnies.

I just love the way this turned out.  It is a happy centerpiece for my dining room table.

Here is a link to the original.  

Planning on doing my Pinterest Friday Finds on Saturday.  I know.  I am such a rebel.  

potd #74.  I just love the colors of these jelly beans.  Really nothing says Spring like some jelly beans.  


No comments:

Post a Comment