Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

Back from the Cape today.

Long ride home.

Lots of traffic.

Rainy.  Just until we were about 45 min. from home.

By the time we got home, the sun was out.

This afternoon we decided to head out to a youth football game.

My friend Ks' son plays and her daughter cheers.

My friend As' daughter cheers.

So, we thought it would be fun to go out and support our friends.

It was fun.

Until the lightning and thunder came.

Right before halftime.

The field was cleared and with a few more flashes of lightning and cracks of thunder, the game was called.

Good thing our team was up 44-8.

It was lots of fun.

D&E found themselves helping out by selling tickets to the 50/50 raffle.  They loved that.

We may just have to make it to another game before the end of the season.

And hopefully there won't be any weather problems.

potd #272.  My friend As' daughter, A.  I love that she spotted me on the bleachers.  She was so sweet and gave me a little wave.  I waved back and pointed to my camera.  Then she gave me some great smiles.  Thanks A.  You are a sweet, pretty girl.  And you are very photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment