Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

Nice day today.

Hubby went to a golf tournament with friends from the neighborhood.

My friend K came over this afternoon with her 3: J, M, and W.

E is sleeping over with them tonight.

They hung out with us for a bit and all the kids except for J swam.

J liked playing with Lucy.

Lucy was happy that J was playing with her.

D is having her(and Es') friend S sleep over tonight.

They have been having fun.

Earlier they were in the basement playing on the electric piano.  Singing very loud.  And playing the cowbell.

Thank goodness our ceiling basement is well insulated.

It was a good day.

And I finally remembered to take a picture of my purple morning glories.

Thanks to Cape Sissy.

I have been meaning to take a picture all week.  And kept forgetting.

I finally mentioned to Cape Sissy yesterday that I wanted to take a picture.  And asked her to help me remember this morning.

And she did.  Thanks Cape Sissy.

I would definitely not have remembered this morning if it were not for her reminder.

potd #244.  I just love the purple morning glories.  Especially paired with the orange flowers.  Such a fantastic color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment