Monday, September 10, 2012

Full Week

This is the girls first full week of school.

5 days.

I bet we're all tired by Friday.

It is nice to gradually get into the swing of things.

1st week of schools was 3 days and last week was 4 days.

Working our way toward a full week.

And what a week it will be.

Today D&E had piano lessons.

It will be an adjustment to get used to our practice time of 5:30-6:30.

Mostly I will have to be super organized about dinner.

Tonight we did chicken fajitas.  I sauteed the onions & peppers before leaving for lesson.

And I seasoned the chicken.  Then all Hubby had to do was bake the chicken when he got home from work.

It worked well.

Tomorrow is Sissy & Nanas' birthday.  We are actually heading over to Sissys' for dinner tomorrow night.  Always fun.

I think before I know it the week will be over.

And I am hosting Bunco Friday night.  So, at some point I will have to get my house clean and organized.

Phew.  Busy, but fun week ahead.

potd #252.  Hello, Mr. Grasshopper.  I came across this guy as I was going out to the car this afternoon.  He hopped from the driveway to our walkway.   I was able to get super close to get this shot.  I couldn't believe he didn't hop away.  After a bit, he did.  But, he stayed for longer than I ever expected.  He's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment