Monday, September 24, 2012

Be Brave

I came across a wonderful youtoube video today when I was on Facebook.

Hubbys' aunt posted it.

I couldn't resist wanting to post it to the blog tonight.

It is for all women & girls, young and old.

Every day,  I hope that I am helping/teaching D&E grow into strong young women.

Young women who aren't afraid to speak their mind.

Even when the truth is difficult.

Young women who can stand up for themselves.

Brave young women who aren't afraid to be themselves.

I look forward to watching them grow into those young women.

So, D&E.  Be brave.  

For now, they were both home sick today with colds.

Sweet girls who rested all day.

Should be back to school tomorrow.

potd #266.  What else do you eat when you have a cold?  D enjoyed a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup.  Ahhhh.  Good for the body.  Amazing how good soup tastes when you have a cold.  She perked up after eating.  Still not feeling great, but better.

No comments:

Post a Comment