Friday, September 7, 2012

Gotta Dash

Well, it's here.

The weekend of our Diva Dash in celebration of friend As' 40th birthday.

Have to say, I am a little nervous about the 5k with obstacles.

The only thing keeping me from chickening out is the fantastic group of women that I am having this adventure with.

Regardless of how we all do, there is sure to be laughter.

A lot of laughter.

And our goal is to not only finish while having lots of fun, but not to have anyone end up in the hospital.

I think those are good goals.

And trust me, with these ladies fun us sure to be had.

Guaranteed.

All packed and ready to go.  Just waiting for friend J to pick me up.

potd #249.  Here is the t-shirt that all 9 of us will be wearing tomorrow.  Like I said, there is lots of laughter with this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment