Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Salon Day

Today was hair day for all of us girls today.

I got my haircut.

And a little later, colored.

I just recently was recommended to a wonderful new hairdresser.

This was my 2nd cut with her.

I really liked the way she cut my hair the 1st time, about 8 weeks ago.

It's not easy to cut curly hair.

So, I am very happy to find someone who I am comfortable with to cut my curly hair.

And then this afternoon the girls & I were off to see T, who colors my hair.

I just love T.  I have known her since I was a preteen and she is just so much fun.

And she does such a good job at covering my grays.

Boo gray hair.

And she does a great job taking care of my eyebrows.  Although I must say I think she is a little too happy to rip the wax off.

Oh well, what we women do for good looking eyebrows.

Today the girls came with me to my color appointment with T.

While my color was soaking in, T cut the girls' hair.

D wanted hers cut short.  E just wanted a trim.

They were happy with what T did.  Although I think next time D may want to go a bit shorter.

I am not so sure about that.  We'll have to see.

Getting home tonight, I wanted to snap a picture of D with her cute new haircut.

And in the process I found a great spot in my room for natural light in the early evening.

Love natural light.  I try to never use my flash.

This spot in my room is an excellent find.

potd #176.  Love.this.girl.so.much.  Love her smile and her freckles.  And her natural blonde highlights.  And her new haircut.  Sweet D.  She is a good girl, even when she's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment