Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Luau Planning

I'm a bit late planning the girls' birthday party this year.

Don't quite know how it's happened, but June is flying.

Their party is at the end of the month.

We've decided to do a late afternoon party.  From about 4:30ish-8:30ish.

So, not much time to blog tonight.

Have to do some searching on luau parties.

D&E decided to have a luau themed birthday this year.

Bought the invitations today.

I am a bit late.  Yikes.

Need to get them out tomorrow.

Have to firm up the guest list with the girls in the morning.

But, at least tonight I can fill out the invitations.

And perhaps come up with some fun things to do at the party.

Would like to find some fun food ideas.  Decorating ideas.  Game ideas.

Good thing we have a pool.  Swimming is a good thing.

Now I just need really nice weather.

And I guess I better make sure I have plan B, just in case of rain.

Also need to buy some more tiki torches for the deck.

Can't have a luau birthday party without tiki torches.

Off  I go to search.

Wish me luck.

I will be sure to post some of the ideas that I find.

Thank goodness for the internet and blog land.

potd #163.  Love the luau theme.  Good thing I bought Hubby a ukelele for his birthday.  He can provide some entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment