Thursday, June 21, 2012

Paper, Paper Everywhere

Somehow my dining room table is covered with school paperwork.

Oh, right.

D&E brought all of it home this week.

It is crazy how much paperwork and "stuff" came home with them on Monday & Tuesday.

And now it is covering every square inch of my dining room table.

Yes, every square inch.

I had the best of intentions to go through it earlier today.

But that didn't happen.

I tackled the what seemed to be endless laundry.  Just about done.  Couple more loads.

And then I just enjoyed the girls swimming in the pool.

Because that's pretty much what they did ALL day.  Swim.

If I had to add up how many hours I think they swam, I would guess it would be about 6 hours.

6 hours.  That's nuts.  I think they might be fish.

Plus they had tennis this morning.

And it was another almost 100 degree day.

Let's just say when it was time to go to bed tonight, they couldn't wait.

We pray with the girls every night before bed.

Tonight as they were getting settled under the covers E says to Hubby & I, "Can we please just pray now so that I can go to sleep?"  Think she was tired?

So for 1st days of summer, today was a pretty good one.

And I think the girls passed out as soon as their heads hit their pillows.

Now I am off to tackle the paperwork.  Need to reclaim my dining table.

potd #171.  D&E had fun playing with a couple of beach balls I bought the other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment