Monday, June 18, 2012

Snapshot Monday

What a fun busy day.

I was able to get together with my Sissy and my Nana and have lunch.  Yum.

Then we headed off to Walmart for some things for Nana.

All I have to say is I hope I reach 95 and do it like my Nana.

She is just amazing.  Eats great.  Gets around pretty good.  Especially with the help of a shopping cart to lean on.  And she has her wits about her.

Yup, wanna be just like her.  I'll consider my freckles(which are just like hers) a good start.

Tonight I was able to get together with some friends.

We had a good time.  Lots of laughs.

And we found out how some of us are a bit particular about our laundry.  And how some us aren't as particular about their laundry.

Just so you know know, I am one of the particular ones.  Total ocd.

Hubby and I got the umbrellas up on the deck yesterday.  Love the blue on this umbrella.

It just says "Happy Summer" to me.

And summer will begin in 1 1/2 days.  That's how many days of school we have left.

Pretty yellow flowers in one of the flower beds.  A flower bed that really needs to be dug up and started from scratch.

I will be sure to save these pretty flowers.  Think they may be primrose.  Not sure. Will have to check that out.

Happy Lucy stretching in the grass.

One of Lucys' favorite toys to play with outside.  An old flower pot.  Yes, I said an old flower pot.

She is so funny with it.  She tosses it.  And she loves to play "chase me" with it. She likes to keep it away from us and if you chase her, she will do all she can to get away safely with her flower pot.

Silly Lucy.

potd #168.  Lucy trying to run away from me because she thinks I am trying to get the flower pot.  She makes me laugh with her wrinkled nose.  Too cute.  Who knew a flower pot could make a dog so happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment