Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Things

Today was a nice day.

D stayed home with me.

She probably could have gone to school.  But, it was a nice "mental health" day for her.

We had a good time together today.

We ran some errands.  We chatted.

Having 2 girls and being twins, it's not very often that I get one on one time with either D or E.

It is so nice.

I believe I need to make sure to get more one on one time with them.  Especially as they get older.

What was funny was that D kept asking about E.  How long it had been since we dropped her at school?  How long until we would pick her up from school?

It is always sweet to see them miss each other when they are not together.

Sweet sisters.

Bought these grapes today at the local grocery store.  Wow.  They were fantastic.

And yes, I said were fantastic.  That nice full bowl of grapes is now gone.  Gone.

They were that good.  We ate the whole bowl tonight.

There is just nothing like good, sweet, crisp red seedless grapes.

Going back to buy more tomorrow.  Good thing they are on sale.

Bought this watermelon today too.  It is also very sweet.

Good thing I didn't put this out, or the bowl would've been gone too.

E will be happy that I bought the watermelon.

She told me this morning that watermelon is her favorite fruit.

Sweet Lucy. 

It was a good day.

potd #162.  I bought myself some new flip flop sandals today.  They are super soft.  I love the pink. And the flower.  Perfect for the summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment