Friday, June 15, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

My niece K graduated from high school tonight.

It was a gorgeous night to be outside for graduation.

And it did get a bit chilly as the sun went lower in the sky.  I was glad that I brought a sweater with me.

It was a good time tonight with family.

CC Sissy came with her family and my dad was there too.

After the ceremony, we all went back to Sissys' to have cake and coffee.

The big party is tomorrow at Sissys' house.

The weather looks spot on for fabulous.

K walking in with her graduating class.

Getting her diploma.  Yay K!

Hubby with K.

Sissy, K, and Sissys' hubby.

K with CC Sissy.

K and my niece M.  Love both their smiles in this picture.

J, K, and P(J's girlfriend).

J & K.  Such great kids.  Really, really great.

Sissy and K.  Sweet mother/daughter.  

potd #165.  Love this picture.  Even though J and K are not in focus.  He was goofing off and she was laughing.  So typical of them when taking pictures.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment