Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yay, Late Start!

Well, the little bit of snow that fell overnight led to a late start for school this morning. I was quite fine with this!  It was very nice to sleep in a bit this morning.

After getting the girls off to school, I headed off to get my grays covered.  Due to some very bad genes inherited from my father, I have been forced to cover grays since my mid-twenties.  Blech!

But, after a very enjoyable 90 minutes spent at the hairdresser there are no grays to be seen.  Phew!  At least for 6 weeks, then I'll be back again!

I was also lucky enough to have lunch with my very good friend, J.  She was also away with me this weekend.  We first met 3 years ago through our mutual friend, R(whose van we took this weekend).

What really solidified our friendship was the crazy feat of being co-presidents of the PTO for 2 years(2009-2010 & 2010-2011 school years).  I am not sure what either of us was thinking when we decided to be co-presidents of the PTO, but I do know I acquired one of my very closest friends from that experience.

After dinner tonight I was able to get the girls to model for me a bit.  We were able to fit this in between our multiplication practice & piano practice.
potd #15.  D in her fur collar sweater.  She was very excited to buy it with her own Christmas money from Grampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment