Friday, January 6, 2012

Quick Pic of the Day

It's Friday & its been a tiring week back to school.  Didn't sleep great last night and I've been tired allllll day!

Spent most of today with friends getting ready to go scrapbooking next weekend.  I scrapbook 1x a year & of course I am in dire need of getting my pictures printed & all my stuff ready to go for next Friday.

Picked girls up from school.

E was excited to get home because she had received in the mail on Wednesday a remote control helicopter that she had purchased with some of her own Christmas money.  This is one serious helicopter.  It's going to take some good practice by E & dear hubby to learn how to fly it without it crashing and bouncing on the ground.

POTD #5.  Like I said, this is one serious helicopter!

After the attempt at flying, off to piano lessons we went.
Had a nice dinner out & then came home for a quiet evening.

Heading out to a comedy club tomorrow night with some friends.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment