Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Gift for Me!

My dear hubby finally took pity on me and replaced my old IPhone 3G last week.  It was in sorry shape.  Working very slow and the screen was cracked.  Let's just say I was in desperate need of a replacement.

Well, my new IPhone 4S came last week & it is wonderful.  It's fast, shiny, and oh so pretty.  And now it's even prettier.  I decided that I for sure needed a case for my shiny new phone.

So, I ordered a case over the weekend & much to my delight it was in my mailbox today!

Hopefully the new phone will now be protected from any accidental drops......

Isn't that the coolest case ever!  Here's the site where I found it.  And that's my POTD(pic of the day) #4.

Yay for new phones & fun cases.  It makes me smile everytime I look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment