Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Favorite Breakfast

I don't usually eat breakfast.  But, when we went to Florida last month the hotel had plain oatmeal that they served with brown sugar and golden raisins.  Yum!  Now, it's all I am eating for breakfast.

And the best part is that oatmeal is good for you too.

potd #9.  Plain oatmeal topped with brown sugar & golden raisins.  

I have also made it with blueberries & that is yummy too.

Here is the recipe for my favorite breakfast right now:

1/2  cup instant oatmeal
1 cup water
dash salt
mix together in bowl & microwave for 1 1/2-2 min.  In my microwave, 1 min 40 sec is the perfect amount of time

After cooking, stir and then top with 2 tsp brown sugar & a handful of golden raisins.  Enjoy.

Now, I can't wait til breakfast tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment