Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy Day Wednesday

Today was a mish mash of a bunch of stuff.

Got together with sissy this morning at her house.  We made some pretty handmade clay gift tags.  Pics to follow later.  Then, we squeezed in some knitting.  We hardly ever do this during the day & it was so nice to sit, visit, & knit.

Then I was off to pick up the girls from school.  Today was a 1/2 day.

Once we were home, it was nice to get through our regular afternoon routine without having to rush.

E was even able to get on the computer and print some clip art for a project at school.  She is too funny.  She told me that she really likes projects at school that she has to do some extra work for at home.  She is definitely my kid--loving school. Last night she told hubby & I that she loves science.  Yay E!

D also loves school.  Although, she's not loving practicing her multiplication facts. Don't get me wrong, she's good at it.  She just thinks it's a bore to have to practice.

E also wanted me to go out & throw the baseball with her.  I wanted to say no.  But, I did the good mommy thing and said yes.

Once we were outside it didn't take her long to decide it was a bit too chilly to stay out for long.  After 9 or 10 throws, she said, "let's go in mom, it's really cold."

Since D is fighting a bit of a cold, she stayed inside snuggled on the couch.  Smart girl!

I also got the girls signed up for lacrosse for the spring.  I'm telling you it was a busy day!

Once dear hubby was home if was off to knitting I went.

Once at knitting, it felt good to sit & relax.  And laugh.  And boy did we laugh tonight.

T shared with us a couple of dating escapades with a new guy that was here & now gone.  She kept us in stitches for a good 20 minutes.  And we went from liking this guy 2 weeks ago to not liking him tonight.

We also learned from T about Banana Bread Shots.  According to T once you have 2 of these shots you can't be held responsible for any further actions.

I have to say I am intrigued by these shots.  And I don't like shots.  But, I do like banana bread.

Maybe someday I will try just 1 of these shots.........

Knitting  every Wednesday is a very good thing.  It really is like therapy.

potd #23.  who knew bananas were going to be a big part of my day.  From the grocery store to knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment