Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bunco Night

The 3rd Friday of each month I play Bunco.  With a fantastic group of ladies.

We have lots of fun, lots of laughs, and we even play the game!  Although, there have been some months we haven't played a full game.  And there have even been months where Bunco wasn't played at all.

Most of our Bunco group lives within a couple miles of my house.  Which is wonderful.  It's nice to be close to home.  Especially on cold winter nights.

There are however, a few that live on the other side of town.  Those of us(meaning my circle of friends, of course!) that live on my side of town call the other side of town the "pack a snack" exit.  In other words, it takes so long to get over there, you better pack a snack to eat on the way.

We can actually get home delivery of Chinese food & pizza.  That does not happen on the "pack a snack" exit side of town.  Believe me, those ladies are jealous!

Tonight, we had to venture over to the "pack a snack" exit side of town.  Good thing for seat warmers to keep R & I warm on our ride over!  We had a great time, but of course I won nothing.  I honestly can't remember when I won last.  It really doesn't matter.  I have too much fun to really care if I win or not!

The girls had piano practice this afternoon.  As they do every Friday.  It really works well for us to have piano on Fridays.  Both girls enjoy it and don't give me too much grief about practicing.

E has been working on a song called Round Dance.  It's a fun song and she enjoys playing it--I can tell because she has mastered it pretty quick.

D is working on a song called Spinning and Spinning.  It's a great song that really sounds like the notes are spinning round and round.

the description of the song is spot on.  It is to sound like it is being played "dizzy with motion".  That is exactly how it sounds!

potd #18.  music notes.  Love the girls playing.  Nothing like a house filled with piano music.

No comments:

Post a Comment