Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Concert

Went to my first country music concert tonight.

Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney.

It was lots of fun.

And I think I am a country music fan now.

I was lucky enough to go with my friends J, R, & S.  Rs' hubby and Ss' hubby also came.

Ticket purchasing was done by our friend C.

Earlier in the day we went to the outlet stores to shop.

It was a great day.

I even tried to blog from the concert, but the blogger app was not cooperating.

So, blogging now at way past my bedtime.

Yucky traffic getting out of the stadium parking lot.

Way yucky.

Like took us 90 minutes to get out of the parking lot yucky.

Blech.

Home now.

Phone died, so picture for today will be added in the morning.

Off to bed.

*edited:

Here are some pics from last night.

Tim McGraw

My friend J and me.  She's the best.

potd #235.  J, me, R, and S.  We have decided that next year we need cowboy hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment