Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lazy Summer Day

Today was a great summer day.

D&E had tennis lessons this morning.

Then we fished with our friends after lessons.

This afternoon was spent with those same friends, plus a few others, at a local lake.

The weather was perfect.

Looking forward to another lake day soon.

W aka Hot Ketchup, Ks' youngest, had the catch of the day.

It was a bass.  And it was a lively one.  E helped him get it off the hook.

I love this picture.  D & M are ready with their smiles for a camera.  Even W is looking toward the camera, with a small smile on his face.  With a little hand on the fish.

E is watching him.  Love that.

And I love how J is watching the fish.  Too funny.

I think this picture is sweet.

E was encouraging W to hold the bass that he caught.  And throw it back into the pond.

He did it.  And tossed the fish almost like a football back into the pond.

It was so funny.  And the fish went swimming happily(that's what I am going to think) away.

Had this little visitor on my foot today at the lake.

I love the shadow.

potd #218.  Ahhhh, summer memories.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment