Friday, August 3, 2012

New Electronics

I had 2 happy girls in my house today.

With their birthday at the end of June, they received money from my dad & uncle.

D&E have been wanting an Ipod Touch in the worse way.

As July started to pass, they(esp D) started to ask more and more if they could use their birthday money to buy themselves an Ipod Touch.

I thought about it for awhile.  Not sure that I wanted to enter this new age of electronics.

And the more I thought about it, the more I started to think it was ok.

So, I talked to Hubby about it.  And he was ok with them buying the Ipod Touch.

Finally on Wednesday night I ordered them.

D wanted a white one.  E wanted a black one.

Yesterday I received an email from Amazon letting me know they would be delivered today.

And the girls waited all day.

I am glad that we were busy.  It would have been terrible to not have any plans today.

And of course, we are at the end of the UPS route.

At 5:45 tonight, they were finally delivered.

And I had 2 very happy girls.

potd #213.  Terrible lighting, but 2 very happy girls with their new Ipod Touches.  They are very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment