Sunday, August 12, 2012

Card Shark

This morning E played cards with my Dad & Nana.

D played for a bit, but it was E who hung in there for awhile.

They were playing an old card game from not only my youth or my fathers' youth, but from my nanas' youth.

It was "Steal the Pack".

Here is a description of how to play.

It's great fun.

And let's just say, things can get crazy when people are starting to steal another players' pack of cards.

Nana is a great card player.

And she's competitive.

At 95, practically 96.

Sissy and I decided after watching her play this morning, that we wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley.

Ruthless.

Such great memories are being made this vacation to the Cape.

I am so happy my girls will have not only memories, but such good memories with my Nana.

She truly is the best.  And she loves the girls to bits.  Loves all of us to bits.

potd #223.  This is such a fantastic picture.  It just screams FUN!  No doubt about it, these 3 were having loads of fun playing cards today.


No comments:

Post a Comment