Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Snapshots

Tonight we went to my friend Ks' house for a bbq.

It was a bbq in celebration of her youngests' birthday.

W, aka Hot Ketchup, turned 6 about a week ago.

It was a good time. 

There were lots of kids at the house.  All ages.  

And lots of boys.

I have decided that it's good to be friends with the moms of the girls' friends.

And it is almost better to be friends with the moms of the boys that are around the girls age.

Can't hurt for in the future when all these kids are in high school.

I am a forward thinker.

I made white chocolate popcorn to bring as a snack.

It is delicious.  

And so addicting.

potd #236.  Another round of arm wrestling.  Even though it's blurry, I love the look of this picture.  All the kids had fun tonight.  Big and little.

No comments:

Post a Comment