Monday, August 6, 2012

A Few Favorites

Nice day today.

Met Sissy out today.  She had picked up our Nana and was running a couple of errands.

So, the girls and I met up with them.

We did a few errands and then went out to lunch.

It was a wonderful way to spend the day.

D took this picture of Nana with her Ipod Touch.

I just love Nanas' smile.  Happy to be smiling for one of her great-grandchildren.

She will be 96 in September.  And she is amazing.

She is heading down to the Cape with us this weekend.

I can't wait to spend a few days at the beach with her.

She is going to teach me to crochet.

And I bet she will play some card games with the D&E.

Nana is a great card game player.  The best.  Always willing to play.

I have wonderful memories of being a kid and playing cards with her when we went to visit.

And D&E will have memories of playing with Nana too.  I love that.

E took this picture with her Ipod Touch.

I love it.

potd #216.  This is one of my favorite flowers.  It is called Tithonia aka Mexican Sunflower.  It is such a pretty, happy flower.  And now is when it is at it's best.  It has grown large and is filled with blooms.  Beautiful.

1 comment: