Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Cold

Hubby came home with a cold last week.

He had been away for work & he started to not feel well on the plane trip home.

Now, D has the cold.

She was a bit off yesterday.  Little bit cranky.

She was not quite herself but I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

We had a few talks about her needing an attitude adjustment.

Then this morning D woke up all congested and sounding like she had a frog in her throat.

I had the a-ha, light bulb moment.

Bingo.  This was why she was off yesterday.

D was a trooper today.

We ran some errands with Sissy.

And then this afternoon she just chilled on the couch.

At one point I checked on her and asked her how she was feeling.

She said to me, "I feel gloomy."

Too cute.  And I knew just what she meant.

Hoping a good nights' sleep will help.

No time for a cold.  Getting ready to head off to the beach for a few days.

potd #219.  Nothing like a Coolatta on a hot summer night.  Hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment