Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Prep

We had a fun-filled busy day.

Hubby did great in his 5k.  Lacrosse and softball were fun for D&E.

Then, both my Sissys came over and we did a little Easter egg coloring.

And tonight all of our families enjoyed some pizza together.

It was a great day!

D coloring an egg yellow.  Sissy brought over one of the PAAS kits that you do tie dye eggs with.   Don't bother, stick with the regular coloring method.  And just trust me on this.

E clipping back her cousin, M's hair.  I have decided that M & D have the same bangs.  And so I said M needed a clip to hold back her hair so we could see her!  E was happy to oblige her Mom.  M was a good sport.  And she kept the clip in until just before she left.

Cape Cod Sissy.  She is not very cooperative when Sissy & I try to take pictures of her.  I am sure she is not going to like this picture.  I like it because she has such a great natural smile.

D sneaking a mini egg with CC Sissy.  They are wily, those two.

My niece, M, coloring eggs.  Clip and all.

D&E with their cousins, K & M.  There was a lot of grumbling about this picture. Lots of complaining that it was too bright.  Mind you it was cloudy out.  Wimps.  So, none of the pictures I took had all 4 girls with their eyes open.  This was about as good as I got.

Nothing more Easter-y than an Easter Lily with some colored Easter Eggs in the background.

The only thing that would have made this day any better is if it had been a tad warmer.  Otherwise it was pretty great.  Good times with family.  Love it.

potd #95.  D&E.  In their berets that CC Sissy crocheted for them.  They came out great and the girls look so darn cute in them.  E is looking at me & D is looking at Sissy.  Love the expressions on both their faces.

2 comments:

  1. "CC Sissy" - love it! I may have to adopt that name for her too =] And I think it's a good picture of her. That's a genuine smile/laugh she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't CC Sissy perfect for her?!?! You have my permission to use it too, Sissy!

    ReplyDelete