Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to the Grind

This is just one of those days.

Don't have much to write about.

It was the first day back to school after Spring Vacation.  Boo.  I think we are all counting the days until summer vacation.

E was slow moving this morning.  Very slow moving.  She is going to have a rough time when middle school and then high school comes around.

We even talked this morning about how early the high school bus comes through our neighborhood.  And about how early they will have to get up to be ready for the bus.

I think E about fell off her kitchen stool when I said she would need to get up at 5:30. She's having a hard time getting up for 7:30.  Like I said, its going to be rough.

She was even in disbelief when I suggested that I would most likely still be in bed while they were getting ready for the high school bus.  And that maybe I would get up to see them off.  I think she was a bit disgusted with that idea.

Like I said, E is going to have a rough time.  Good thing we have a few years to work up to the early high school time.

D, on the other hand,  is my pop out of bed girl.  I went in for my shower and she wasn't up.  Came out and she was snuggled in bed with hubby.  She is such a snuggly girl.  But up she got when I told her we needed to go wake up E.

After getting the girls off to school, Sissy and I went out to run a few errands.

Nothing much.  Trip to the fabric store, Savers, BJ's, and a final stop at the Goodwill store.

I found another small glass coffee pot to add to my growing collection.  Forgot to take a picture of it today.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Then we headed off to lunch.  Yum.

One last stop at HomeGoods/TJ Maxx.  We tried to commit to artwork, but alas we didn't.  That is the story of our lives.  Can't commit to artwork.

After school the girls had jazz and lacrosse.

Today was the day that D&E got their 5 year trophy for dance.  They were very excited.

I was bummed because I didn't bring my camera.  Thank goodness for the camera on my phone.

At lacrosse they had a final practice before their first game tomorrow.  Again, they are very excited.

Can't wait to see how they play.  Not sure my kids are super athletes, but they sure do have fun.  That makes me happy.  I was so not that kid, so I am glad my kids enjoy playing sports.

potd #111.  D&E and S with their trophies.  So cute.  So glad they all started dancing the same year.  The only year they all haven't been in class together was the first year they all danced.  Yay D, E, & S!


No comments:

Post a Comment