Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Words

I forgot that a couple weeks ago I was going to do Wednesday Words.

For my busy Wednesday nights.

It was a great idea.

Until I forgot about it.

Haha.

I found this quote in the notebook I had bought a few weeks ago.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  ~~Dr. Seuss

I like that one.  There is much truth in it.

That Dr. Seuss.  He was pretty smart.

The girls are excited about their Auntie Js' wedding tomorrow.

I just want to deliver them to the church with neat hair and dresses.

All will go well, I am sure.

Here is Ds' dress.

It is a pretty palest of pinks.  And sparkly.

Beautiful.

I am hoping to get a few good pictures that I can use on my Christmas cards.

Fingers crossed.

potd #318.  Es' dress for the wedding.  Very sparkly.  Very pretty.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment