Friday, November 2, 2012

Date Night

Hubby & I have a date night tonight.

D&E have gone to Sissys' for the weekend.

We will meet them at church on Sunday.

So tonight Hubby and I get to go out to dinner and a movie.

We are heading to a yummy local restaurant to eat.

Then we are going to a late movie, to see Argo.

The movie starts at 9:55.  Yikes.

I am a night owl.  Usually.  There's just something about the thought of a movie starting at almost 10 o'clock.

I will get a coffee at Starbucks after dinner to bring to the movie.

That will definitely help keep me awake for sure.

Looking forward to a night out with Hubby.

Our original plans for tonight was to go out with some friends.

Unfortunately because of sports schedules, we're having to postpone that night out for now.

Dinner and a movie with a hubby is a good alternative.

potd #305.  Tonight when I came home from taking the girls to dance class, Hubby was playing guitar. He's very good.  He can play by ear.  And his singing voice isn't to shabby either.  Guess I know where D gets her musical talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment