Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Lights!

D had a birthday party to go to this afternoon from 5-6:45.

Hubby & E decided to go ice skating while D & I headed to the party.

Hubby took this pic of E while they were ice skating.

So cute.

I do believe that ice skates are going on the Christmas list.

Hockey skates, not figure skates.  Apparently hockey skates are better, according to Hubby.

I am most definitely not the expert on ice skates.

I will go with what Hubby says is best.

Anyhoo.

Since the girls friend M was also invited to the party, Ms' mom, my friend K, and I decided that we should ride to the party together.

Since the party was at a bounce house place, we dropped the girls off and had some time to ourselves to go and chat.

We had a great time.

And on the way home, we drove by a house that was all decked out for Christmas.

We had seen it on the way to the party and decided that we should most definitely stop by on our way home.

It was fantastic.

I don't think that this is even 1/2 the decorations/lights.

Amazing.

And more lights.

I can't even begin to imagine how long it took this family to set up all these lights.

We loved it.

And we all decided that we needed to come back with the rest of our families to see it again.

It just so happens that one of my favorite Chinese restaurants is very close by to this house.

I think the girls, Hubby & I will need to go out for Chinese one night and then do a drive by of this house.

Sounds like a great plan to me.

potd #328.  Here is D and M posing in front of the house.  They were a little skeptical of getting out of the car for me to take a picture of them.  But, they did it anyway.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment