Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

Great day today.

Church this morning.

Saw the girls for the 1st time since Friday night.

Miss them when they are gone.

Uneventful afternoon.

Laundry.  Some cleaning.

Hubby installed the box for the 220amp outside for the generator.

Yup.  Don't really know what that means.

All I know is it means it's even easier to hook up the generator now.

That's all that matters to me.  Don't need to know the logistics.

I made a yummy dinner tonight.

Chicken pot pie soup.  Served over mashed potatoes.  Yum.

I love pinterest for recipes like this one.

And we got to have some friends over tonight.

C&K live in our neighborhood.

C just bought a bass guitar to play.

So he came over to jam with Hubby.

I talked K into coming over to hang out with me.

Perfect.

So much fun.

Good friends.  Good dinner.  Great night.

potd #307.  D&E spent a good portion of this afternoon whittling while Hubby was working outside.  They are so funny.  And so cute with their Swiss Army knives.  I was worried.  I was repeatedly assured that they were fine.  I still kept checking. Guess it's the Mom in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment