Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Rain

Today was a gloomy November day.

Very gray.

Very rainy.

Cold.

Not a good day to be out running errands.

Yet that is exactly what I was doing today.

Blech.

I took the picture above while I was sitting in my car in the Target parking lot.

I really didn't want to get out of the car.

But I did.

I sure was glad I had my umbrella with me.

After dodging raindrops all day, the sky finally started to clear late this afternoon.

Just as I was on my way home with the girls from our last stop of the day.

It was nice to see some clear sky and sun after such a gloomy day.

potd #316.  Yummy Craisin Cookies.  These cookies are so good.  I made them for Hubbys' younger sisters' wedding on Friday.  She is giving homemade cookies for a favor.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment