Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Perfect Snowfall

Yesterday we had the perfect snowfall.

It snowed just about all day.

Pretty white flakes.

Sometimes small and sometimes they were great big flakes.

I just love the great big flakes.

And yet even though it snowed ALL day, all we got was about 2 1/2 inches.

The ground was warm, so the roads were just wet all day.

To me that is the perfect snowfall.

It is pretty and it doesn't mess up the driving conditions or affect school.

This morning the trees looked so pretty with snow clinging to the branches.

The sun was out, the sky was blue and there were a few clouds in the sky.

And the white of the snow against the blue sky was just breathtaking.

If only every snowfall we have this winter could be like the one we had yesterday.

potd #331.  I snapped this picture out our back door this morning.  I knew if I didn't take it then, it would be too late.  Sure enough, a few hours later and all the snow was melted.  Like I said, it was the perfect snowfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment