Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, Monday

Some Mondays are just long.

And sleepy.

Today has been one of those Mondays.

Even the coffee I got at Dunkin' Donuts around 3o'clock didn't help.

Well, for a little bit it did.

But it sure did wear off fast.

And then I was sleepy again.

And I still am.

I am usually a night owl.

Not tonight though.

I think I will be in bed on the early side for me.

Catch up on sleep.

Hoping tomorrow won't be as sleepy of a day.

It really can't be.

Sissy & I are baking the pieces for our gingerbread houses tomorrow.

We are assembling and decorating on Saturday.

It's always lots of fun to decorate.

potd #322.  This is the best book for making gingerbread houses.  The gingerbread recipe is easy and yummy.  And the frosting recipe is perfect for "gluing" the houses together.

No comments:

Post a Comment