Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Part Deux and a Pep Talk

I have declared 2013 "Year of the Cat, Part Deux".

More organizing to happen this year.

Closets to clean.

Basement to organize.

Junk to be tossed.

Enjoy my first post about Year of the Cat from last February.

Yesterday I had nothing planned.

So I tackled our front hall closet.

It is part coat closet, part arts/crafts closet, part misc. closet.

And it was a disaster.

Everything is just jumbled up here.

Crafts are a disaster.

I have used it as a catchall and there are items that have no business being in this closet.

Like the mason jars.  Don't belong.

And all the arts/crafts needed to be gone through.

Lots needed to be tossed.

Here is the finished product.

Not perfect by any means.

But way better than it was.

I really think I need to move more of the girls crafts.

But, I am not sure where yet.

I will call it my work in progress.

And I really want better shelves.

Hubby will need to be involved.

I love "Year of the Cat, Part Deux".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto the pep talk.

Have you seen the "Pep Talk from Kid President" video that has been circulating on Facebook?

Thank you Aunt Donna for posting it on your blog a couple days ago!

It is just great stuff.

Don't delay.  Watch it now.
I.love.this.kid.

His delivery is just fantastic.

I also love how the pep talk quotes Robert Frost's poem which I wrote about a couple weeks ago in my Snowy Road post.

My favorite quote from this is, "If life is a game, aren't we all on the same team? I mean, right.  I'm on your team.  Be on my team."

And I love when he says, "This is life people, we got air coming through our nose."

Really.  Watch the video.

You will love it.  I promise.

And it brings life into perspective.

What happens matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment