Monday, January 7, 2013

Tagline

I was informed by Hubby tonight that I have a tagline.

Who knew?

I certainly didn't realize it until he said something about it.

We were talking about something(I honestly forget what!) and I commented, "It makes me happy."

That's when Hubby says to me, "that's your tagline".

And I said, "huh?"

And again he told me that was my tagline, "it makes me happy".

He told me that I say it quite often here on the blog.

Enough that he thought I did it on purpose.

Nope, not the case.

So I thought about it and he's right.  I do say it a lot here on the blog.

I also say it quite often in real life too.

I guess there are lots of things in life that make me happy.

That's a good thing.

Such a good thing that I may try to focus on the things that make me happy here on the blog this year.

Big things.  Small things.  All sorts of things.

But ultimately, things that make me happy.

And I have to say that I think it's funny that Hubby discovered I have a tagline and I didn't even intend a tagline.

Guess that makes me happy!

Special K with strawberries.  It makes me happy.  And it was a very yummy breakfast this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment