Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

For the last few years, I have been going away with some friends for a scrapbooking weekend in mid-Jaunuary.

It is great fun.

In preparation for going away next weekend, I have been going through many pictures of the girls from that latter half of 2007.

My goodness where do the years go?

I miss those sweet little 4 year olds.

I love my 9 year olds, but golly those 4 year olds were so cute.

Here are some of my favorites that I printed.

D swimming.

Little E.  Sweet.

D&E at the beach.

This is one of my all time favorites.

The girls with J and K.

Sissy and I were taking pictures.

Pretty sure we told them to act like tigers.

I can almost hear E roaring.

And I love that J & K are right in on the action.

Good cousins.

1st day of 4 year old preschool.

Cuties.

D, very proud of her writing of "October".

She still loves writing and drawing on that white board to this day.

The girls with Nana.

Love this picture.

This picture makes me laugh.

Dressed as "Fancy Nancy" for Halloween at school.

Love the outfits.

E.  With some crazy hair.  I am thinking she must have had a hat on at some point.

D's eyes are just so amazing.

Ice blue is an excellent description.

Beautiful.

Thanksgiving song presentation at school.

So cute.

We will still sing one of the songs that they sang at Thanksgiving at preschool.

It's a classic in our house.

I would love to know the thoughts running through D's head at this moment.

I love the look on her face.

Took this the day we got our Christmas tree in 2007.

Love their happy smiles.

It truly is amazing how quickly they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment